Friday, November 13, 2009

Why do all good things come to an end?

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I really haven't been very inspired.
I just need some time to figure things out. everything is so confusing.
I've changed so much lately, I can't even figure myself out.
One extreme seems to always leads to another, one day I'll be having the best day of my life, the next I'd have hit rock bottom, it's deffinately no ones faul, i'm just confused.
I'm so worried, I'm worried about school and exams, I'm worried about the people i love most, I'm worried about my health, I'm worried that the one thing that really made me feel special is lost forever. Perhaps I'm just having a bad day. I hope things will be better soon, i feel like it's the only thing i can do.
and I am so terribly sorry for dumping this on my blog, sometimes you just need to let everything out.
xx Kirra

2 comments:

Kat said...

call me babe. anytime.
i miss you.
x

the sun is always rising said...

i will, hopefully tmorrow :)
miss you lots! xoxo