Saturday, September 12, 2009

A list for life

I have decided to make a life list, i got the idea from afternoon naps + early mornings. Where you simply write a list of what you want and need to do during your lifetime. I am going to continue writing the list and marking things off over time. Here are some examples:
  • Travel around Europe
  • Swim in a public fountain ? haha
  • Learn to fluently speak another/several language/s
  • Learn to play the guitar (properly)
  • Get a tattoo, a very small one
  • Eat Escargot
  • Call one of my children Daria
  • Go shopping in Tokyo
  • Meet some of my family that live in England
  • Go sky diving :S
  • Conquer my fear of spiders
  • Get better at singing (couldn't sing to save my life!) haha
  • Etc.

It's very odd because I have never realised that I have wanted to do some of these things until today. But as the list goes on I hope I will do all or most of these things. What would be on your list?

xx good night, Kirra

1 comment:

OhLove. said...

I wouldn't bother with England, it rains WAY too much.
Thankyou for the follow!